2020-2021 PTSA MEMBERSHIP
The 2020-2021 school year is very different. The PTSA is very different.
In the past we have a team of volunteers at the ready to give their time, food and drink donations and contributions in support of our students, teachers and staff.
This year, volunteering is different, but our students and school still have those needs, we just have to adjust.
As we assess what our school needs when they come to the PTSA, we need your help in the form of membership and contributions!
and consider a STRESS FREE CONTRIBUTION to our Falcon Funds!
In addition to your membership, we use these funds for:
* Falcon Fest in the fall to welcome new students.
* Hospitality: the PTSA provides a fall welcome back lunch to staff and faculty, and, throughout the year we host appreciation events for every employee in the building throughout the year.
* Reflections awards cash prizes to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in each of 6 different categories.
* Senior Appreciation/Celebration (All Night Grad Fest when we can have it): We celebrate our seniors!! In this crazy time we are coming up with new ways to honor their hard work over their years at Cox High School!
* Scholarships to senior PTSA members. Seniors must be members to apply for a scholarship.
Your cash donations are needed to keep these and other programs going. These funds remain in the school and help this year's students, faculty, and staff.
We submit $3.75 to our state and district PTA for our participation in their efforts to support our students on the state level.
for more information